Following is a list of the terms that govern access to this website by visitors.
The information, logos, graphics, sounds, images, trademarks and anything published and/or present on this website are the property of Anofor s.r.l..
Reproduction of the aforementioned is only allowed following prior written authorisation from Anofor s.r.l.. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this website without permission.
In particular, it is forbidden to copy the software that makes the website work or to create programs similar to such software, by tracing the source code of said software.
Anofor s.r.l. does not guarantee the constant update of the information therein, nor can it be held liable for any damages that visitors’ equipment might suffer owing to access to this website or the download of its content.
This website provides links that can direct visitors to the web pages of sites other than this one. Under these circumstances, Anofor s.r.l. cannot be held liable for any consequences that occur.
Any personal information submitted to the Anofor s.r.l. website will be treated in compliance with privacy laws. Any non-personal information submitted to Anofor s.r.l. through this website (including suggestions, ideas, designs, projects, etc.) shall allocate to the latter the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable rights to them. Therefore, the communication of such information shall automatically entail the transfer of the same, free of charge, exclusively and with all rights and powers to Anofor s.r.l..
The legislation in force in the territory of the Italian Republic applies to this website.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code)
The personal data transmitted are used by Anofor s.r.l. in accordance with the principles laid down by Legislative Decree 196/03, “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereafter, the “Code”), whose entire text may be consulted on the website Garante della Privacy (the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The data controller is Anofor s.r.l. with registered offices in Forlì (FC), 47122, Via Giovanni Ansaldo 6.
Information on the data processing managers is available upon request by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Anofor s.r.l. collects, stores and processes the personal data of users – in different ways and in different areas of the site – for the purpose of providing the services that are the basis of its creation and to comply with legal obligations.
The aforementioned personal data will be used exclusively under the authorisation expressly granted by the subject. Therefore, in the absence of the latter Anofor s.r.l. cannot process, disclose to third parties and/or transfer abroad the data collected, except in so far as this is necessary for the use of a specific service or to fulfil certain legal obligations.
The consent to the processing of sensitive data may be revoked at any time, even after issue. To obtain their cancellation from the databases of Anofor s.r.l., it is necessary to make an explicit request by contacting the data processing managers.
With regard to that, the user is informed of the fact that the employees of Anofor s.r.l. are the persons appointed in charge of processing.
The security and privacy of personal data are protected in observance of the measures prescribed by the parts Title V and by the Attachment B of the Code.
Nevertheless, it will always be possible for the user to exercise its rights as provided for under Art. 7, hereinafter reported:
• To obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data, as well as of the logic and the purpose for which processing is based; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or the blocking of processing in violation of laws; the updating, the correction or the integration of data; the certification that the above cited operations have been brought to the cognizance of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such unfulfilment is shown to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
• To oppose, in all or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the personal data;
• To oppose, in all or in part, the processing of personal data for the purposes of commercial information or for sending of direct sale advertising material; or for market research or interactive commercial communications and to be informed by the data controller no later than when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise that right at no cost.
For further information or request, it is possible to enquire at any time directly to: Anofor s.r.l., Via Giovanni Ansaldo 6 – 47122 Forlì (FC). Or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Use of the data for commercial purposes
By checking the appropriate box, consent is given for the processing of personal data for commercial purposes. Also in this case, it is possible to revoke the authorisation at any time by contacting the data processing managers.
These are the commercial purposes for which the collected data is used:
• Commercial, promotional advertising and marketing initiatives (such as market research, interactive commercial communications, financial and statistical analyses, business information, direct sales, sending of informational/promotional material, checking on level of customer satisfaction, customer loyalty initiatives, participation in games and/or competitions for prizes and the like). In these cases, the giving of consent is optional and the eventual refusal does not carry consequences different from blocking of the secondary processing which are for the purposes specifically included.
• Commercial, promotional advertising and marketing initiatives (such as market research, interactive commercial communications, financial and statistical analyses, business information, direct sales, sending of informational/promotional material, checking on level of customer satisfaction, customer loyalty initiatives, participation in games and/or competitions for prizes and the like) effectuated by Anofor s.r.l. solely to business and/or third party partners, without it resulting in the transfer of personal data to third parties. In these cases, the giving of consent is optional and the eventual refusal does not carry consequences different from blocking of the secondary processing which are for the purposes specifically included.
• The collection, storage and processing of the aforementioned data for compiling statistical analyses in anonymous and/or aggregate form, where identification of the user is impossible, directed toward the verification of the quality of the offered services.
Manner of processing
Personal data collected on the website are prevalently processed with the use of electronic or automated tools. It can happen, however, that the data is otherwise processed, such as manually, in hard copy or without electronic means.
Navigation / surfing data
The IT systems and the software used for the proper functioning of the website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is functional in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected for the purpose of identifying the customer but by their very nature, could permit it.
In this category, the IP or the domain name addresses of the computer used by the customer that connects with the website, the time of the request and other elements associated with the operating system and to the IT environment in use, are entered.
Such data are used for the scope of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to control its proper functioning. For this, they are immediately cancelled following their processing.
The data could also be used for the determination of responsibility whenever IT offenses are verified as damaging to the website or third parties. Apart from this hypothesis, the data on web contacts are not stored in a definitive manner.
Data controller and data processing managers
The identifying details of the Data Controller provided are the following: Anofor s.r.l., Via Giovanni Ansaldo 6 – 47122 Forlì (FC).
In any case, it is possible to obtain information on the data processing managers, of the use, presence and the cancellation of data by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.